Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand

Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand

Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand


★★U.S Based★★Level 2 Rated★★Retro/Vintage Logos★★

 

You'll Receive A Retro Style Timeless Design. These Are Great For Evoking Nostalgia. 

 

Why Choose Me?

 

  • BA In Graphic Designer and Based In California
  • Level 2 Seller Ensuring Quality & Consistency
  • 2 Day Delivery Guarantee (Usually 24 Hours)
  • 100% Original & Custom Designs, I Do Not Use Clip Art or Generators.
  • I Digitally Sketch or Hand Draw Your Vintage Logo According To Your Requests.
  • I Offer Complete Revisions.
  • I Dedicate My Time And Passion To Every Project To Ensure Professional Results.

 

 

*Important

-You Will Receive The Stated Amount Of Logo Concepts Depending On Gig. You Are Required To Choose ONLY One Of Those Concepts To Customize/Finalize/Revise.

Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand

Reviews

Been working with Holy Designz for a few months. Solid work, clear and swift communication. Is able to revise with no issue. Highly recommend.

Incredible experience and results! Well worth every penny. They took some rough ideas I had and made a logo I’m proud to show my friends, family, and customers! Cannot recommend enough!!

I really enjoyed the pre-work consultation to make sure we were on the same page. He did a nice job of making suggestions and provided sound reasoning. This made me feel at ease moving forward with the project.

worried about spending so much money on a logo and was well pleased with the results. the face of my new company looks amazing thanks to Holydesignz

Holy designz was absolutely fabulous to work with. Very accommodating, finished the work on time, if not early, professional and very talented. I would 100% recommend holy designz!

Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand

Comments

Popular Posts