Design A Professional And Custom Logo

Design A Professional And Custom Logo

Design A Professional And Custom Logo


I will design a creative, professional, and sleek logo!! The face of your brand is important and I am here to make sure you are successful! 

I am a PERFECTIONIST! It doesn't matter what package you get, I will design you a professional and stunning logo for the face of your brand!

Reasons that make my gig unique:
Original and professional designs that tell your brand's mission statement 
✔ 24/7 Fast and Friendly Customer Support 
Experienced Graphic Design Artist
Any file you request!! -AI PDF PNG JPEG TIFF
and more pleasant surprises along the way!!

Types of Logo Designs: 
- Minimalistic
- Modern
- Luxury
- Text
- Badge
- Feminine
- Custom Designs
- Much More!!

~Hearing from you is the best part of my day! Go ahead and ORDER NOW!~

*If you need ANY other graphics (Banner, Flyer, Social Media Posts, Business card) please feel free to contact me.*

You deserve the best, and I deliver nothing less!!

Design A Professional And Custom Logo

Reviews

I love working with Missreagan! Her communication is impeccable. She takes time to work with you in real time, when available. I also never felt rushed throughout the process. Overall, she’s great. Book her!

The four logos were fine but nothing mind blowing. A good start that we'll have to refine and finish in-house. It was really two logos in two different colors, not four original logos.

Missraegan delivered! We asked for the moon and she didn't bat an eye. She communicated through an unforeseen delay which made it a non-issue. We got exactly what we asked for and will use her again if the need arises.

Missraegan clearly read my brief and delivered a great logo, giving advice on appropriate fonts to use, and delivered within the promised timescale. The one revision I requested was implemented quickly and accurately.\n\nCommunication was clear and friendly, I would certainly use again.

I gave a brief description of what I had in mind for a logo and she provided a few solid samples. I'm very pleased with how the final logo turned out.

Design A Professional And Custom Logo

Comments

Popular Posts