Design A Retro Vintage Logo For You

Design A Retro Vintage Logo For You

Design A Retro Vintage Logo For You


For custom enquiries and other design work please contact me in the messages.

I can design a great professional logo for your business. 

Just order a gig and describe your logo and You will get:

Basic Package

- 1 Initial Concept

- HQ PNG with Transparent Background

- Up to 2 Modifications

- Delivery within 5 Days

Standard Package

- 2 Initial Concepts

- HQ PNGs with Transparent Background

- Up to 3 Modifications

- Delivery within 5 Days

- Vector Source Files

- 2 Color Schemes

PREMIUM PACKAGE

- 3 Initial Concepts

- HQ PNGs with Transparent Background

- Unlimited Modifications

- Delivery within 5 Days

- Vector Source Files

- Pixel Perfect Product

- Free Business Card


With Premium Package upon request I will guide you through the whole process. Starting with the idea you will see how your logo is born.


Gig Extras

- Extra Fast 1-day Delivery +$25

- Stationary (Business card and letterhead) +$50

- Social Media Kit (for two social media websites) +$25

- One Mascot Design +$75 (please contact me before ordering)

- Brand Book +$150

- Product Label +$100

Design A Retro Vintage Logo For You

Reviews

I had a design partner throughout the entire process. He was patient, intuitive, and delivered exactly what I'd hoped for, and more. Quite an incredible talent, and person. I strongly recommend him, and already look forward to working together again in the future.

D_Design was excellent to work with. We loved the designs provided to us. The logo really captures the purpose of our small business. Communication was wonderful. The logo was delivered before the expected date. We would definitely use D_Design again.

Really amazing results! He knew what I was looking for and I am very satisfied with the products. Did exactly as described, love the result! I would recommend him for logo and graphics design projects.

By far the best logo designer on Fiverr and my go to artist! Perfect communication, prompt designs and quality well above the other sellers. He was keen to address all my needs. I got exactly what I wanted to achieve on my logos. I am rating him with 5-stars.

I began with just an idea and no elements to offer other than the name. He took my brief description and brought it to life. Of course I had more input and need a few changes and he didn't hesitate and helped me improve till it was just right for me.

Design A Retro Vintage Logo For You

Comments

Popular Posts