Design A Stand Out Logo

Design A Stand Out Logo

Design A Stand Out Logo


Hi There, I am Srdjan - talented, experienced graphic designer and most important positive person. I have good experience with graphic design and branding. With 3000+ successfully completed orders, here on Fiverr. My goal is not just to complete your order and move forward. When you are 100% happy with logo, then we are done.



I will create clean and modern logo design for your company.


  • B A S I C : 3 Logo options - 3 revisions + All Formats - within 2 days


  • S T A N D A R D : 5 Logo options - 5 revisions + All Formats and 3D Mockup - within 3 days


  • P R E M I U M : 5 Logo options - UNLIMITED revisions + All Formats and 3D Mockup + Stationery - within 5 days


* In Premium Option * You will get Stationery Designs, Social Media Kit, 3D mockup for marketing presentation.


What you will get from this gig:

  • 3-5 concepts
  • All formats - AI, PDF, EPS, PNG and JPG. If you need any other format you will get!
  • Files for web and print (RGB and CMYK)
  • 3D mockup for presentation
  • Logo in color, B/W


Greetings,

Srdjan

Design A Stand Out Logo

Reviews

I would highly recommend working with srdjanstojicic. They were amazing with feedback and I didn't feel rushed at all! My company received various logo types and styles. They provided me the option to see the drafts of the project which was a big bonus. The quality of work is very impressive and worth every dime!

I chose him because of his portfolio. I was unhappy with his ability to take the concept and flesh it out. I had a good starting point but there was little useful input for maturing that design. I did all the steering and maturing of the ideas. That was my only frustrating part. But for me, that was the reason I was paying for the project. Professionally, he was 5 stars. We are in way different time zones and there was some delay but he was always responsive to my needs and timely. His graphics work was excellent. He was able to do exactly what I conveyed, and he seemed to have good command of the design software. I feel he will get better in the area I noted as he works with more clients.

This was an incredible collaboration. As an artist myself, I knew exactly what I wanted to achieve. I am beyond HAPPY working with srdjanstojicic. The patience, willingness, execution and quality delivered was EPIC!!! I am definitely utilizing all services offered by this seller. Wish he was a one stop shop for everything I need for my brand LOL.

This seller was very professional and talented. He delivered the project within one day of the order. We asked for an edit and he again delivered it within just one day and surpassed our expectations. I'd highly recommend ordering from srdjanstojicic!

He has yet to fail me on all of my logos. Every single one has been far passed my expectation. He is a true artist at his craft. Well worth every penny.

Design A Stand Out Logo

Comments

Popular Posts