Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You

Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You

Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You


Hello there, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing vintage, hand drawn, retro or custom logo, i will design an ORIGINAL hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.


- Original artwork only. Never using stock art or template!

- Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.

 


BASIC you will get:

1 logo concept in basic quality (black and white outline only)

3 Revisions

high resolution PNG & JPG 150Dpi


STANDARD you will get:

1 logo concept in high quality & standar details

5 Revisions

High resolution PNG & JPG 300Dpi

Vector file


PREMIUM you will get:

1 logo concept in premium quality & full details (complex)

unlimited Revisions

Very high resolution PNG & JPG 300Dpi

Vector file

Source file

Commercial use


I'm waiting for your order :)


Thank you so much! :)

Have a good day, stay safe and always healthy for you


Best Regards, 

Pintalsari

Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You

Reviews

Amazing talent. Phenomenal customer service and a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend everyone who wants anything done to go through pintalsari. You surely will get a high quality product. 10/10 I will be using them again.

I couldn't imagine them getting it so right, it's like they read my mind. The professionalism and quality is outstanding. No wonder they are so successful. Pintalsari deserves praise for their talent, ability and intelligence as a creative. I love my image, it's exactly what I wanted, they did an outstanding job and I would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU Pintalsari.

Amazing!!! Timely, prompt and extremely skilled work. Don’t be shy about spending good money on a logo. It will save you stress, time and in the long run it will save you money. I can see this logo lasting all throughout my companies history. Thank you!

Pintalsari is an amazing artist! He was so kind to create at first a rough sketch for me. It was exactly like I expected from the first minute. His work didn’t require any revisions which can only show how well he can understand customer! Very professional and polite personality. I highly recommend his work to everyone!

Pintalsari was amazing to work with. He took the thoughts in my head and turned into an image I couldn't be happier with. I couldn't think of any other person I would rather do business with

Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You

Comments

Popular Posts