Do Modern, Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo Design

Do Modern, Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo Design

Do Modern, Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo Design


Welcome to my Modern and Minimalist Luxury Logo gig


If you are looking for a Modern and Minimal Luxury Logo, you are at right place because I have satisfactory packages for you. I have years of experience in graphic designing with deep interest in branding.


All editable files will be provided in .ai and .eps only ( for standard and premium packages)


What you will get from me:


  • Unique High-quality concepts
  • All files formats - Ai, eps, pdf, psd, jpeg & .png (check my packages and extra)
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied
  • Extra fast delivery within 24hrs ( By adding gig extra)
  • Dedicated and Friendly Communication
  • Great Customer Support even after completion of any order
  • Revisions after order completion (In case you were inactive)
  • Aftermarket Service for Premium 


Do Modern, Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo Design

Reviews

Excellent seller. Some brilliant first ideas were provided very quickly and we were able to expand upon the best ones to eventually arrive at a lovely logo that we are very pleased with. The seller was very quick to respond to amendment requests and nothing was too much trouble. We would definitely recommend

One word: Value, you honestly get way beyond what you're paying for, this includes revised logos and amazing communication between the two of you, i was able to develop my dream logo with pretty vague requests but he understood perfectly what my intentions were. Amazing service!

Fantastic experience! I had only a very vague idea of what I was looking for, but he had no problem coming up with some great ideas and iterating based on feedback. Super fast response time and clear communication. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

This guy is all 5 star for a reason! sohailaslam885 is one of the best experiences i had on fiverr. I will recommend everyone for this services. He is top! He did his absolute best and nailed it for my project. Thanks a lot. Wish you a big success! You deserve it!!

Excellent designs provided. He designed my logo for my brand within a day and sent me 3 different alternatives to choose from. This was my first time using Fiverr and I had a great experience overall. I was absolutely impressed

Do Modern, Minimalist And Luxury Business Logo Design

Comments

Popular Posts