Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design

Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design

Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design


I will create a logo design for your business, service or product...


THE BONUS IS that it will have a really unique nostalgic, vintage look to the design... similar to a Cigar Label, Barber Shop, Victorian, Art deco or Wild Western Themes.


Want a logo with that vintage look including ornamental graphics? I'm your guy!

Rob Silio

Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design

Reviews

Seller was great at communicating and really took the time to understand what I was looking for in a logo. He absolutely took on board any feedback, making revisions very quickly and the end product is a logo that I am super happy with. Would happily work with this seller again!

I needed a fun original design to use for my company for marketing materials and whatnot and I loved the style that Quick_Draw1 had. I gave him my original logo, some inspiration photos, and a little background and let him get creative. After a few revisions, we had a great design that I'm in love with! My background is in CNC and vector design work myself, so I appreciate the quality of the raw files that he produced for me to use in a variety of purposes. I'm very satisfied with my product and the experience. Highly recommend!

Great artist, talented, timely and communicated very well. I shared my \"thoughts\" and was able to see it in a logo! Viola! Not an easy task and yet it was done in only a few short days. Love Love Love the outcome. So happy. I recommend this vendor without any reservations. You will be 100% satisfied.

I liked that they were very receptive to my feedback and the business card turned out exactly how I wanted. I liked that they gave me 5 different options to chose from initially and that they are easy to talk to.

This seller was really great to work with and the finished products we received speaks for it's self on artistic ability. We could not be happier with our experience and if you need something done this your seller!

Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design

Comments

Popular Posts