Design A Creative , Custom Logo For Dj, Band, Music, Or Any Business

Design A Creative , Custom Logo For Dj, Band, Music, Or Any Business

Design A Creative , Custom Logo For Dj, Band, Music, Or Any Business


Hello There,

Welcome Deejay guys & Everyone!


  • I'm TOP QUALIFIED PRO Designer..
  •  I will do best and professional Stunning DJ , band,Rap-rock,Hip-hop or music logo for you within 24 hours
  •  With 4+ years of experience and LOVE to design logos using the LOGIC and graphic oriented creativity . If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.

.

so why me....?:

  • I'm professional logo designer
  • I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 100% professional work
  • VIP customer support
  • Friendly conversation
  • Fast response
  • Use latest software



 !!! HURRY UP !!! Place your order for an Outstanding Outcome!


 Full money back guarantee if not satisfied!


 Have a Cheerful day :)


INBOX me if you've any questions,I'll be Happy to help.


 Thanks your designer,


Mariam

Design A Creative , Custom Logo For Dj, Band, Music, Or Any Business

Reviews

Mariam is thorough and knows how to make excellent (and eye-catching) logos. My logo was for my music producer name, RayneFire. I sent her as much background as I could muster up. She works in a few phases and has great attention to detail. Like she's said, you will most certainly like/love one of the first designs she makes with minimal to no alterations needed. She delivered a solid package, and to be honest, picking the concept art was the hardest part- it's SO HARD TO CHOOSE because the logos are all SO GOOD! I can't recommend her enough. She is timely, looks for your input, and makes an exceptional logo and social media package. 12 out of 10 would work with again. Awesome logos Mariam!

Communication was great, but she did not create a unique design as requested. I would provide a reference and she would pretty much copy that reference. I did not want a copy and paste job, but it's ok.

Wow, which means I cant express myself enough to say how great it is to work with Seller, who is patient, great at what she does, responsive, creative, professional...As I said, wow, work beyond satisfaction. Will recommend over and over again. Great job.

AMAZING! oh my gosh the options, above and beyond what was required!! what a nice human, something lost in online transactions now a days!\n\nagain, again! haha\n\nthanks Mariam

I was fooling around myself with fonts and logomakers but in the end I found this through reddit. I got my logo in 1 day and Im very happy with it, I got what I asked for a basic B/w logo with futuristic fonts and brackets! Top stuff!

Design A Creative , Custom Logo For Dj, Band, Music, Or Any Business

Comments

Popular Posts