Design A Custom And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You

Design A Custom And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You

Design A Custom And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You


  • Who is my product aimed at?

The entrepreneur that has a keen eye for detail, a great love for real hand drawn/ hand painted mediums, who finds perfection in simplicity, beauty in elegance and who wants something made especially for them, fully personalized.

  • Do you make hand-made things? Are you starting your DIY blog? Do you have or plan to start an ETSY shop? Do you want to enter the market with your artisan products, organic food or beauty salon treatments? Are you creating your make up artist website? Are you starting a youtube channel about nutrition/lifestyle/beauty? Are you starting your own fashion business?


Then this service might be the one for you!

  • NEED TRUE VECTOR FILE FOR PRINTING? Because this is a HAND PAINTED traditional technique it does not translate to TRUE VECTOR file. I can retrace the painting I make initially under the $30 \"Special Vector File\" option in the ordering process in order to create a true vector.


I am excited to work on elegant & unique, fully custom and entirely hand drawn and hand painted designs for up and coming businesses. Logos are very important and this service treats them with the depth and detail they deserve.



Let's talk :)!

alt="Design A Custom And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You" border="0" data-original-height="44" data-original-width="200" height="44" src="https://i.imgur.com/F1sDx4S.jpg" title="Order Now" width="200" />

Reviews

Absolutely listened to the overall purpose, mission and target market. Logo depicts exactly what I was after in terms and message and representation of my business. Thank you!!!!.....If anyone is thinking about creating a logo from scratch..STOP LOOKING and engage strawberrique. Reviews do not lie....You will not be dissapointed.

I cannot sing the praises of Strawberrique enough! They were incredibly easy to work with, unbelievably talented, and made my vision come to life in ways I did not even imagine. I am so thrilled with the finished product and feel so thankful to have one of their designs to represent our brand!

If you want someone who will fully bring your vision to life while still pleasantly surprising you you've found your person! Great communication all the way through and an awesome result!

Im very pleased with how things turned out, she was very willing and able to make all the adjustments I felt were necessary to give me my ideal outcome. The logo is exactly how I envisioned it looking in my mind. The artwork is beautiful and I'm glad I chose this option to create the beginning of something big for me. Nothing but appreciation.

I have nothing but good things to say about Stawberrique! I couldn't have found a better person to make my vision of my logo come to life. They were quick, professional, and extremely helpful. Even from the very first rough draft, they had nailed exactly what I was going for. Just an incredible amount talent and innovation.

Design A Custom And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You

Comments

Popular Posts