Design A Real Estate Logo

Design A Real Estate Logo

Design A Real Estate Logo



WELCOME TO MY UNIQUE REAL ESTATE LOGO Design , Realtor BUSINESS CARD and BRANDING KIT DESIGN GIG


50% off on all Gig packages, LImited time offer, ENJOY WORKING AT HOME!!


Looking for someone to give your REAL ESTATE BUSINESS a Distinct and Professional logo?

You are at Perfect Place!!!


I will design most Economic and Creative RE , IMMOBILIEN, construction, Investment logo designs for you that will last forever in your clients memory.


Special Discount offer for KW, Centuray 21, Realty One, Coldwell banker, ReMax and other Real Estate brokerage agents


Let’s have a look on the Packages:


Basic Package


  • 2 initial logo designs 
  • Printable file/Jpeg
  • PNG
  • 3d Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions


ECONOMY PACKAGE (Recommended for Realtors) (DM Me for this)


  • 2 Highly Professional and unique Logo designs 
  • Printable HQ Files
  • Logo Transparency
  • 3D Mockup
  • Vector File
  • Stationery Design
  • Social Media Kit
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Yard Sign
  • Car Magnet
  • Email Signature
  • All Editable Source file


Bonus:

You'll get 24/7 VIP Customer Services


Feel Free to message me for any queries


Already Discounted prices are mentioned


So--> ORDER NOW!!

#Real Estate logo #Realtor #3D

Design A Real Estate Logo

Reviews

Amazing artist. Very fast turnaround. Took my thoughts and created exactly the logo that expresses my company’s energy. I plan on ordering the extras, media kit, email business card etc. after I get my website set up. I highly recommend this artist.

I have dealt with several people on Fiverr and I have to say this has been the very best experience. \"markauther\" was very professional, easy to communicate with, awesome skills, and knew exactly what I wanted out of my project.

The seller was very easy to communicate with, made corrections and answered questions in a timely manner even through some technical difficulties outside of her control. She was more than willing to allow me to add on pieces to my original package. I loved the services she provided. Will definitely shop again!

I definitely received the services that I paid for! I ordered a logo design with the biggest package and fastest delivery date. The seller was very prompt with their response as I still received my logo designs on time with the fast delivery option despite the number of orders the website said they had. Excellent service and very satisfied with the product!

This is my first time ever paying for a logo. I am pleased to say that this process was easy. My vision came to life. I am happy with the finished product! I know we are in deferent time zones but the response was so fast! I would recommend this seller to all my friends and will use again soon for another project that I have coming up!

Design A Real Estate Logo

Comments

Popular Posts