Design An Awesome 3D Logo Design With Copyrights

Design An Awesome 3D Logo Design With Copyrights

Design An Awesome 3D Logo Design With Copyrights


I am faizan tapash Creative and professional designer


You need a high Quality logo for your 


  • Website 
  • Business 
  • Product 
  • Company 
  • Presentation 


  • I will create brand 3d or 2d design 
  • i will Give you copyrights Letter 
  • I will Give you Complete Branding if paid 


Designs will be of Great quality and Creative ideas


  • Will show Emotions in the Design
  • Deep meaning in the logo
  • Design will reflect the business 


Files that Can be given if you Paid for them 

  • Master Files 
  • Source file in AI format (ai format will be given as a source file )
  • Print ready file 
  • Pdf file 
  • All standard files


Complete branding if paid

  • All required files 
  • Business card 
  • Flyer 
  • Broucher
  • Fav Icon 
  • 3d mockup 
  • icon



Custom designs that are complex and depend upon your requirements sketch, will cost u extra and message me before placing order


What type of design i do ?

  • App and tech
  • Food and resturent
  • Ecomerence and shopify
  • Luxury and Fashion
  • Custom and Badge
  • Business, website, product and online store
  • Real estete and Medical
  • Event and Presentation
  • Monogram crypto T-shirts


Please proceed to order you will be assisted unless you are fully happy 

Design An Awesome 3D Logo Design With Copyrights

Reviews

He is incredibly patient and talented we did so many revisions until we got it right and he kept an amazing attitude! Will be using him again for sure worth every penny!

I wanted something specific and message the guy before hand wanted to to upgrade he never read my messages but the work is good not what I want

Service was efficient, direct, precise, and I love the responsiveness! I got my logo 15hrs earlier than scheduled. And for a new business, the cost was a blessing. Getting this level of service at a great rate is amazing. I will definitely be using his service in the near future.

Faizan is my 4th Designer so far I try designing my Logo. Unbelievable, he’s Extremely Amazing, he managed to design one perfect match on his First Artwork. He’s quick n efficient \nMy experience of working with Faizan was pleasant and extremely rewarding. \nI can’t wait to collaborate with him in the future! And I am actually having another on going animation order with him.

This is my 2nd order from Faizan. \nAs I mentioned in my 1st order review, Faizan is my 4th Designer so far I try designing my Logo. Unbelievable, he’s Extremely Amazing, he managed to design one perfect match on his First Artwork. He’s quick n efficient and he's there, anytime ready to assist even the order were completed. \nMy experience of working with Faizan was pleasant and extremely rewarding.\nAnd I trust i will be having my 3rd order with him soon, very soon.

Design An Awesome 3D Logo Design With Copyrights

Comments

Popular Posts