Design Modern, Conceptual Minimalist Business Logo

Design Modern, Conceptual Minimalist Business Logo

Design Modern, Conceptual Minimalist Business Logo


ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MODERN MINIMALIST BUSINESS LOGO, LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE.


Most of the time, people know your business by your brand image, and one must not compromise with their most essential part of the business identification.


We understand the true value of unique, timeless, attractive, and meaningful business identity hence will never let you down for it!


Reasons that make my gig unique


► Vector+Source files. EPS, PSD, PDF (As per demand)


► Provide 100% original & highly creative concepts


► 24/7 VIP Support


► Extra fast delivery


► Unique logo design


► Printable file formats


► All copyrights will be with the client 


PLEASE CHAT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!




 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime.

Thank you!


Minimalist | Business | Modern | Creative | Minimal | Flat | Real estate | Monogram or Letter Initials | Business card design | Letterhead

Design Modern, Conceptual Minimalist Business Logo

Reviews

Excellent work as always. Have made use of her services a few times now and I am always impressed with her. She goes over and beyond to make her clients happy. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and creative designer! Already planning our next project with her.

Ruba is an extremely talented woman! Her work is outstanding and I would have no problem recommending her to anyone. If anyone is unsure who to choose, then message me and I will tell you that Ruba is the only one to choose!

I'm amazed at the creativity and quality of their work! My logo turned out better than I could've imagined. I asked the seller for specific details and they did an amazing job at matching what I asked for. I definitely recommend!!! Thank you so much!

Working with seller was easy. I got exactly what i asked for and was finished when she said she would be. Thanks for the great work!

WOW is all I can say, absolutely amazing, Ruba listened to my exact revisions and went above and beyond, could not be happier, highly recommend A++++

Design Modern, Conceptual Minimalist Business Logo

Comments

Popular Posts