Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business


Why This Gig?

Through my Gig, you will save a lot of time & money and avail a streamlined process with professional expertise.


Why Me?

I am working for customers from various industries all around the globe. I will create, edit or redraw a creative logo for your company, website or a product with HIGH QUALITY. I guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Promote your business with an eye catchy logo design.

Kindly note that I do not do Mascots / Cartoon Characters and if you have any complex illustration to create kindly contact me first before the placing your order.


Packages:

Ultimate Package

Best For Startups, SMEs & Entrepreneurs

5 Killer Logo Concepts

5 Rounds of Revisions

High Definition source-files which includes AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG, and PSD

100% Ownership & Copyrights

Price only $200


Standard- 4 Logo Concepts - 4 Revisions - $150


Startup:- 2 Logo Concepts - No Revision - JPG File Only - $70


If you have any additional requirements, concerns or confusions feel free to ask me first and I will quickly respond you.


Best Regards

Sam

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Reviews

Working with Sam was great, he understood my vision for the logo and made updates as requested. Would definitely recommend.

Sam was able to put my vision together with very little information from me. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was looking for, just asked him to use his creativity. He exceeded our expectations. He went over and beyond and we will refer him to all our business associates.

I've dealt with Sam two years ago on another project, and it was a pleasure dealing with him then that I decided to contact him again for a new logo needed.

Sam was great to work with. I had no idea of what kind of logo I wanted and he manged to do two that I really liked! Sam had some really great ideas and took on board any adjustments I wanted for colours and gave the perfect logo! Highly recomend!

I feel very blessed to have gotten to work with this person. So much support and communication. Tricky process over text but he nailed it!

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Comments

Popular Posts