Design A Unique Sports, Mascot, Esports And Gaming Logo

Design A Unique Sports, Mascot, Esports And Gaming Logo

Design A Unique Sports, Mascot, Esports And Gaming Logo


Hello, thanks for visiting my gig, what makes my gig different than others is: 


  • Original artwork with no Fake samples!
  • Start from scratch
  • High quality yet quick turnaround and affordable
  • Unlimited revisions for all packages
  • Free design consultation, MESSAGE ME NOW!


STARTER PACK

  •  1 Simple Logo Concept - (1 Character Full flat color (Black and white) and less details- Head ONLY or Text ONLY)
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Personal Use Only, No copyrights

  • STANDARD PACK 

  •  2 Unique Concepts (1 Character - Standard Quality shading color)
  •  Unlimited Revision
  •  Commercial Use, No copyrights

  • PREMIUM PACK (MOST VALUABLE PACK)

  •  3 Unique Logo Concepts (1 Character - Premium Quality shading color - Detailed Mascot)
  •  Transparent PNG + High Resolution JPEG+ 3D Mockup
  •  Editable Source File + Printable Vector file
  •  Stationary Design
  •  Social Media Kit (No Custom Banners are included in Social Media Kit)
  •  LIFETIME VIP Support
  •  Unlimited Revision  
  •  Commercial Use - Exclusive Copyrights (RECOMMENDED)


  • NOTE: Please contact me before ordering if you have any particular or different requests from my design style. Thank you

Design A Unique Sports, Mascot, Esports And Gaming Logo

Reviews

They brought what I asked for to life! When I saw the final product I had goosebumps! It was like they knew exactly how I wanted to look and I could not be any more amazed!

I am bad at describing what I think of lol, but she was able to get it done! it looks exactly what I was dreaming of! will definitely use her services again!

Pros : Communication was clear and fast. Delivery was also fast. \n\nCons: I had originally order the premium package that was suppose to include included 3 concepts. But instead initially received only one finished product . This was a bit of a red flag for me .I did not except this as a finish product and was then sent 2 concept images. out of the two that were sent. Even after I told them. One worked. and the other was good but was a bit low with the character. the sent me as the finished product the one with the character sitting low. To me Is not about the speed when I get the finish product Is about getting a quality product and what you pay for. Will not use again.

In contrast to another seller, from whom I still haven't received an answer to my question after 2 days (still none so far), javeriahjaved answered me within a few minutes (!). I was able to describe my concerns to her and she gave me an honest assessment after I gave her all the information. She immediately showed interest and we could get started. The topic was a bit more complex and unusual, but javeriahjaved implemented it perfectly and very lovingly and within just 2 days. Now I can get started right away and I am very happy about this smooth and high-quality approach. Thank you very much and I will be happy to come back <3

I'm new on fiverr and was searching for an unique logo for my gaming profiles and social media. \nI found javerlahjaved and im completely in love with the logo! It was fast, the communication superb and i have nothing more to say! <3 Thank you so much.

Design A Unique Sports, Mascot, Esports And Gaming Logo

Comments

Popular Posts