Create A Fun Mascot Logo Design

Create A Fun Mascot Logo Design

Create A Fun Mascot Logo Design


Hi, This is my SUPERMASCOT logo gig! For special clients who know how special their projects are. Order now and take your brand to the next level of visual impact! I've completed more than 1,800 mascot logo projects, and over 2,300 projects overall. I hope I get to apply my experience on your project.


Share any ideas you have in mind with me, EVERYTHING you are thinking of :) what you like, what you don´t like. That way we will give the right approach to it from the start.


Only place orders if you are 100% sure that the package you go for is the one that best fits for the mascot style you have in mind. Any doubts? Feel free to send me a message first to check out and give you all necessary information (based on your project requirements). Need more work samples? Just let me know!


IMPORTANT: All packages include ONE mascot on the design. For a design with 2 mascots or more, contact me to see what we can do. INITIAL DELIVERY TIME: 4 Days. If adjustments are needed after that, they will be applied in a 24 hour timeframe. Any doubts contact me before ordering.


Thank you in advance for your trust, it means a lot and it encourages me to handle your project as if it was my own.

Create A Fun Mascot Logo Design

Reviews

Top notch service!!

This guy is great! I definitely recommend 100%!

I needed a mascot logo for a new project, so contacted multiple designers who were all great. But chicogd seemed to get my brief straight away and gave me confidence that he would deliver what I needed. He listened to my ideas and took them to the next level exceeding my expectations.\n\nCommunication was fast, friendly, professional and on point. An initial concept was delivered within the stated timeframe, which then gave us a base to discuss ideas/revisions to achieve the perfect outcome.\n\nI am over the moon with the result. The work is outstanding and chicogd is an absolute pleasure to work with. If you need a mascot logo, look no further.

Nice mascot!

it was really easy this creator can read your mind!

Create A Fun Mascot Logo Design

Comments

Popular Posts