Design Cartoon,Mascot Or Character Logo

Design Cartoon,Mascot Or Character Logo

Design Cartoon,Mascot Or Character Logo


Welcome to my GIG.

I will design professional, unique, creative and business logos designs,and cartoons mascot logos for your company, website or business to boost your business in the whole world.

I guarantee you’ll get a logo you love…..my goal is your smile.


My vision is to provide high-quality work with 100% client satisfaction. I have been delivering professional, high-quality brands logo combined with excellent customer service for several years along with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.


What you will get!


  • All source files Jpeg,Png,PSD,EPS,Ai etc
  • High-Resolution designs (300 dpi)
  • Fully authorized Designs
  • 100% satisfaction 
  • Full Money back Guarantee
  • Friendly and Fast communication

Portfolio-https://dribbble.com/pamelaaustin2


Please contact me if you have any questions. I’m looking forward to working with you :)

Regards
-PAM-

Design Cartoon,Mascot Or Character Logo

Reviews

Pamela was awesome! No BS, straight to the point and all business. Delivered a superb final product. There was a little difficulty in communicating the details in the lettering that I was looking for but ultimately pulled through and delivered. (Unlike the seller I tried to deal with before that threw in the towel when I was using their own profile pic as a reference point for what I was wanting!) Pamela nailed the mascot on the first try and turn around time was top notch! Will definitely be in contact for my next project. Thank you Pamela!

I liked working with Pam. Of course being in realtime would have been an absolute plus since I'm not really big on sending and waiting for messages but I appreciate her getting back to me as timely as she did. I would not have been opposed to her sharing insight from her point of view but that might not be part of the service. I would work with her again. Thank you Pam, I have more ideas circling in my head.

It was amazing. It took two revisions to find my main figure, several to play around with it but overall happy with my figure. I'll likely soon play with this more and add/change scenery.\n\nLove it, thank you!

I honestly don't know what to say......we were completely BLOWN AWAY....I felt like I gave a pretty vague idea for the overall concept but Pam somehow knew exaclty what we wanted. Fantastic!! Will be back for more projects for sure!\nGreat communication, fast, quality is unmatched!!

We needed a logo for a podcast we're putting together. I'm very happy with the final product! Communication was excellent. I needed several revisions to get it to where my team was finally happy with it, and each time, the artist would take my requests and apply them, until we reached the final version. Turn around time was a little longer anticipated, but that's on me because this is the first time I've hired out for logo work, so I didn't know what to expect. The actual overall turn around time was excellent, so no actual complaints. We're all very excited with the logo! 10/10 I would recommend and would use them again for future projects should I need to hire outside of the company.

Design Cartoon,Mascot Or Character Logo

Comments

Popular Posts