Do 3 Watercolor, Feminine, Signature Logo Designs

Do 3 Watercolor, Feminine, Signature Logo Designs

Do 3 Watercolor, Feminine, Signature Logo Designs


Hi there !

Thanks for stopping by !! 

A Team of Talented Graphic Designer with 8+ years of experience in Graphic Industry, expertise as Logo Maker, You'll get Unique & FEMININE logo for your business.


★ Why Us? ★

  • Talented Logo Maker Team
  • Fully custom made, original, unique FEMININE designs
  • FREE VECTOR FILES for the final logo
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied



★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★


 ✔ Highly professional & UNIQUE & High Quality FEMININE OR watercolor designs

 ✔ UNLIMITED revisions until u r 100% satisfied

✔ Fast turn around time 24 to 48 hours only.

 ✔ 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator

 ✔ Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI,EPS,PDF) (with Standard & Premium Package) ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work


If you have any question, 

Feel free to ★ Contact Me! ★I'll be happy to help !


Let's get started!-Your Logo Maker


Note : Sunday is our day off

Do 3 Watercolor, Feminine, Signature Logo Designs

Reviews

Very easy to work with, I submitted a design that I had already created but just wanted touched up professionally. My logo was beautifully touched up, plus two other, similar logos were provided that I never could've dreamed of. Very satisfied with the work, would recommend to anyone who's never used fiverr before, and to anyone who has!

I had a fantastic experience with, \"design_desk\". They created a logo and business cards for me. This team asked excellent questions about logo ideas in their online form. This helped me think through what I really wanted, and it helped them understand what I really wanted. The first designs were right on point minus a few changes I asked them to make (which they did very quickly). Their turnaround time (for designs and answers to my questions) was amazing... always within 24 hours. The best part is that I truly love the design! Can't wait to use it. Well done design_desk! I highly recommend you and will work with you again!

Every single time I do business with this person, they over succeed! It’s like the pick my brain & draw out my entire idea just based off words. They even give me the copyrights to the artwork!

Design_desk is one of my favorite sellers on Fiverr and I purchases a gig for the second time. The seller will do everything to make me as a costumer satisfied and happy. The communication is always good and the results are great. The delivery with all the files are perfect! \n\nIf you need a great logo, purchases this gig!

I was hard to work with, I know, but DD stayed with me the whole way through as patient as ever until I was happy & she definitely made me happy! She has helped me twice and if I need anything else I know exactly who to go to. All referrals go to DD!

Do 3 Watercolor, Feminine, Signature Logo Designs

Comments

Popular Posts