Draw A Psychedelic Retro Logo

Draw A Psychedelic Retro Logo

Draw A Psychedelic Retro Logo


*** Please read this description and my FAQ below before messaging me or placing an order. By placing an order you agree to all of this information.  


My style:

Psychedelic, trippy, surreal. I can make it look old retro or modern & digital with inspiration form the older 60s designs. I’m open to any subject, but especially love drawing women, animals, and flowers. I prefer NOT to draw anything overly technical like equipment and nothing overly architectural. 


File formats:

I do NOT work with vectors. All my work will be provided in high resolution 300DPI format as a JPEG, PNG, PSD, PDF, and/or EPS.


Please contact me first if you need something larger than approximately 8,000 x 8,000 pixels in 300DPI.



Optional extras include:

You can purchase the following extras when you're placing the order.

  • Preliminary Sketch ($20)
  • Additional Revision ($25)
  • Extra Fast Delivery ($25 - $40)


If this page doesn't answer your questions, please message me before placing an order!


Thanks & I hope to work with you! :)

Draw A Psychedelic Retro Logo

Reviews

Elzzveta was such a pleasure to work with, so prompt, and paid such close attention to detail. I Will work with her again!

I am very happy with her work.

Elzzveta is amazing! I am completely impressed with her ability. She is very communicative and easy to work with. Five stars!

Elzzveta is fantastic to work with and a wonderful artist. This is our second time working together and will not be the last. She has done an amazing job bringing my logo and sticker design to life. Highly recommended!

This felt like magic! Elzzveta was great at taking my requests and asking thoughtful questions to create a logo much better than what I was even imagining!

Draw A Psychedelic Retro Logo

Comments

Popular Posts